The First Law School West of the Alleghenies [University of Cincinnati College of Law]. Catalogue of the Officers and Students of the Law School of the Cincinnati College. Cincinnati: [A.H. Pugh], 1878. 55,  pp. Octavo (9" x 6"). Stab-stitched pamphlet in printed wrappers. Faint vertical crease through center, moderate soiling and a few small stains, a few chips to edges and corners, spine abraded, wrappers partially detached, part-erased inscription in pencil to verso of title page. Light browning to text, occasional faint dampstaining to head of text block. $150. * Founded in 1833 by graduates of Harvard Law School and Litchfield Law School, the University of Cincinnati College of Law was the first law school established west of the Allegheny Mountains. This 1878 catalogue was published for prospective and incoming students. It contains general information about the school, regulations, course outlines and lists of required texts. Lists of students and alumni are included as well.
Book number 70969